In less than 40 days, DuPage County is coming together to send a resounding message of HOPE to our local nonprofit community. Community organizations have stepped up to serve our residents during the many challenges of the past year. Now, it’s our chance to support their great programs!
We’re inviting everyone to join us for Giving DuPage Days, an online community fundraiser, with a goal to raise over $300,000 for 100+ local nonprofit organizations serving DuPage County.
From April 26 – 30, we are looking to individuals, families, businesses, schools, community & faith groups to celebrate and create awareness for participating charities. Everyone is welcome and donors of all ages can participate!
Together, we will raise UNRESTRICTED funds for amazing organizations that:
- provide food to insecure populations
- advocate for abused, neglected children
- create housing solutions and services
- teach educational & literacy programs
- serve seniors in our community
- deliver access to healthcare and offer medical support services
- empower people with disabilities
- offer programs for children & youth
- foster pets and shelter animals
MARK YOUR CALENDAR for Giving DuPage Days from April 26-30 and help us spread the word. Check us out on social networks – it’s super easy to share/RT about your favorite charity. Let’s show the power of generosity in our community to help our local nonprofit community!
For additional information, please visit the Giving DuPage website below: